If you’re already booking your Four Seasons hotel stays through a Preferred Partner agency, then you’ve already caught on to the amazing benefits of doing so and there’s no need to read on. BUT…for the many of you out there who aren’t sure what it is or why you need to know about the Preferred Partner program if you’re a Four Seasons fan, here’s a quick primer:
The Four Seasons Preferred Partner program is an exclusive, invitation-only network of high-end travel consultants from around the world. As a member of the Preferred Partner program, we have proven our dedication to providing our clients with a premium level of service, and we share the Four Seasons commitment to exceptional quality.
What does this mean for our clients?
For starters, all of our Elite Travel clients enjoy special value-added benefits at EVERY Four Seasons hotel and resort worldwide. These benefits are available on all published rates and corporate promotions, and also, in some cases, on other packages. These benefits include:
- Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets).
- Extra value-added amenity, such as: Spa or golf credit of $100 or lunch for two once during stay
- Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in
- Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings.
Our Preferred Partner clients also enjoy:
- Enhanced recognition and personal welcome from on-property management
- Access to the best guest room inventory
- Priority wait-list clearance
Seriously, why would anyone ever book their stay at a Four Seasons without taking advantage of all of the Preferred Partner perks?
For more details or to book your next Four Seasons stay inclusive of breakfast & VIP extras, email me email@example.com or DM me on Twitter @EliteTravelGal